POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LanuHum Global Test image : Re: LanuHum Global Test image - wip 3 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LanuHum Global Test image - wip 3
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 13 Jan 2014 13:20:02
Message: <web.52d42db071949f9a91114470@news.povray.org>
Okay, here's an attempt I'm finally happy enough with to post.

I added a third chair after fixing the broken chair mesh, but then decided to
just keep the rest of the meshes in the original versions for better comparison
with the other render engines. I did instance the walls and scale up 1.001 to
eliminate the light-leaking.

Thanks to Christoph and Thomas for the proper light position and tips about
wonky materials and radiosity settings.

www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rwm_lanuhum_wip3.png' (2531 KB)

Preview of image 'rwm_lanuhum_wip3.png'
rwm_lanuhum_wip3.png