POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nova Star : Re: Nova Star Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nova Star
From: Fractracer
Date: 9 Jan 2014 16:55:01
Message: <web.52cf19e3892c99b6390c901c0@news.povray.org>
"Pekka Aho" <pek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> For my part, I had several years of less active time with POV mainly due to my
> studies some years back, but slowly and steadily been more active again during
> the last 3 years or so. Also built myself a new PC last summer and everything
> been even better after that again.

Povray is a big consumer of time, need long hours to prepare a scene, but some
results are here to satisfied the work.

> Cool! It's been mostly classic hard rock and 80's heavy for me through my whole
> life so far. :D And a bit of bluesy stuff here and there too. I'm also writing
> lyrics for my songs. =)

70-80's music is all my youth! This last years I did not follow what happens in
music. But I know that the kids listen often the same music (when I see
teen-ager with Motorhead tee-shirt I have a smile! They listen a grand-father!
:)

> Hopefully we'll see some more of your images soon again! =)
Alike, I have seen some of your images and they are good!

> (I'll try and get something new up and finished as well some day now. My head
> been full of ideas lately, but been a bit short on time from my other projects
> during the recent weeks + also the general lack of energy after long and
> challenging days at work. :D)

Yes, time again, not enough of one life!

Lionel.