POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : tc-rtc star WIP : Re: tc-rtc star WIP Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tc-rtc star WIP
From: s day
Date: 7 Jan 2014 19:25:04
Message: <web.52cc9a75a010bc7c67c13c250@news.povray.org>
> He he! I was having the same idea, only different. Good start. The water
> would need a bit of rippling of course.
>
> Thomas

No reason why you cannot continue with your idea as well, I figured I wouldn't
be the only one with this idea. I am hoping to get 2 images in for this round if
I get time.

The water was rippled but I removed it when I was having some texture
difficulties with the rock and could not tell if the ripples were part of the
problem. I will be putting it back for the final version.

Sean