POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Pattern repeat: help me please! : Re: Pattern repeat: help me please! Server Time
14 May 2024 16:09:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pattern repeat: help me please!
From: LanuHum
Date: 7 Jan 2014 12:20:00
Message: <web.52cc3656d45350cd7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
> Am 07.01.2014 15:11, schrieb LanuHum:
> > Hi!
> > I want to create wall-paper in the room, using a pattern agate
> > I broke the head
> > I created an example in gimp:
> > http://yadi.sk/d/ui0h9kFCFbDb6
>
> If I understand you correctly, you want to achieve the same effect, but
> without resorting to gimp, and instead you want to let POV-Ray do the
> job, right?
>
> The so-called "repeat warp" is probably what you want.

Yes! Thanks!

    #declare Texture_003 = pigment{
        agate
        agate_turb 2
        color_map {
            [0 color rgbf<0,0,0,1>]
            [1 color rgbf<1,1,1,0>]
        }
        warp {repeat x*2}
        frequency 2
        scale <-1,0.02,1>
    }
    #declare Texture_004 = pigment{
        agate
        agate_turb 2
        color_map {
            [0 color rgbf<0,0,0,1>]
            [1 color rgbf<1,1,1,0>]
        }
        warp {repeat x*2}
        frequency 2
        scale <1,0.02,1>
    }
    #declare Tex_back_wall = pigment{
        checker
        pigment{Texture_003}
        pigment{Texture_004}
        rotate <0,90,0>
        translate <0,0.2,0>
        scale <1,20,0.5>
    }

I solved this problem without uv, but uv-mapping doesn't work with warp repeat