POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Island : Re: Island Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Island
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 6 Jan 2014 22:30:01
Message: <web.52cb73fd8c4e47be306548240@news.povray.org>
"Kirk Andrews" <kir### [at] tektonartcom> wrote:
> Well, I have been absent from this forum for several years now, ever since I
> transitioned to Mac. But the other day I happened to decide to check again to
> see if there was a new version available for Mac, and there was!

Yvo Smellenbergh has been very timely in compiling unofficial versions for the
Mac, so you needn't be left out when 3.7.1, or even UberPov, is released.

> So, since I was
> snowed-in over the weekend, I decided to imagine being somewhere warmer.

Very good!  It reminds me of the smaller, mostly uninhabited islands where I
live.  There just need to be some grass and broadleaf shrubs to cover the bare
ground on the interior of the island.

Your larger version posted fine; the Web interface just doesn't show the
preview.