POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : detail information about location of camera : detail information about location of camera Server Time
15 May 2024 17:05:56 EDT (-0400)
  detail information about location of camera
From: Simon
Date: 6 Jan 2014 01:10:00
Message: <web.52ca47b0b1d170b2e6ccd8f40@news.povray.org>
Hello!

Due to the need of my research, I eagerly need the specific information of
location of camera.

The help file only tells location is the position of the camera, but which
part of a real camera does this position describe? Is it the optic center,
principle point or other parameter of a real camera?

Thanks for your time.

Simon^__^