POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tips on scene settings for Lego scenes? : Tips on scene settings for Lego scenes? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Tips on scene settings for Lego scenes?
From: posfan12
Date: 4 Jan 2014 22:30:00
Message: <web.52c8d08f65b2db35f5699ff20@news.povray.org>
I've attached a subset of a scene I'm working on.

Here's the whole scene:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lg8xqbgkyekwci9/ldview_povray_datsville_rev367.zip

LightSysIV and the LGEO part library need to be installed:
* http://www.ignorancia.org/en/index.php?page=Lightsys
* http://www.digitalbricks.org/lgeo.html

Any tips on improving the render? I added focal blur at one point in time, but
that slowed the render by a factor of 10 I think.

Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ldview_povray_mini_test_07.png' (666 KB)

Preview of image 'ldview_povray_mini_test_07.png'
ldview_povray_mini_test_07.png