POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Colorful Frosty Media : Colorful Frosty Media Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Colorful Frosty Media
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 23 Dec 2013 22:10:02
Message: <web.52b8fab5561fc8b991114470@news.povray.org>
Hi all, after viewing early morning mist through outdoor Christmas lights this
morning I was inspired to play around with colored lights and media; all
afternoon; and I when I rendered this shot I just felt really statisfied about
the way the light and shadows interact with the frosty mist and icey ball in
this iteration; had to share... Happy Holidays!

Cheers,
Rob
www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message