POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spectral Rendering v0.2 : Re: Spectral Rendering v0.2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spectral Rendering v0.2
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 15 Dec 2013 15:50:01
Message: <web.52ae14df2b2cc7d0306548240@news.povray.org>
Ive <ive### [at] lilysoftorg> wrote:
> there is an update available that - among other things - includes
> spectral data for a few minerals.

Danke.

> Example scenes to generate both images are part of the spectral render
> package at
> http://www.lilysoft.org/CGI/SR/Spectral%20Render.htm

There are a couple of problems with the example scenes.

Include file world.inc looks for the file Wood\WoodFine0031_map.png whenever
RoomDesign is set to a value greater than 2.  There is no such image file in the
download.  This affects the scenes Glass.pov, Ring.pov, and IsoRings.pov.

ColoredGlasses.pov refers to file vineglass.inc and object Vineglass instead of
wineglass.inc and Wineglass.

P.S. There is a grammatical error in the file I sent you the other day.  The
error message should read, "String FName must be set to the name of your 36 .exr
files (without the frame number and \".exr\" extension)."