POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad weather in Gancaloon - wip 5 : Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon - wip 5 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon - wip 5
From: Fractracer
Date: 12 Dec 2013 09:15:01
Message: <web.52a9c3c646fd1db55157896b0@news.povray.org>
> On 12-12-2013 12:21, Fractracer wrote:
>
> And yet, I cannot hide humility in front of the true masters and trying
> to learn from them :-)
>

> Time will learn. I sometimes wonder how the electronic arts will be
> judged by future generations.
>
> Thomas

The technics of graphims evolve, electronic arts are one of the many evolutions.
In this actual century a lot of artistics technics are used that never been
before (cutting, collage, hyper-realistics painting - take a look at this page:
http://dailygeekshow.com/2013/09/12/16-artistes-talentueux-qui-vont-vous-faire-croire-que-leurs-oeuvres-sont-des-photog
raphies-mais-il-nen-est-rien/
some painting seems like ray-tracing images (use of reflected spheres).
I think technics used inspiration in other technics. And I believe the
electronics arts will be accepted like a whole art.
Actually how many artists (I means people who make creations), we live a time
with a incredible flow of creations. But in older times, for one master we know,
how many others painters? For one Van Gogh, how many painters unknown.