POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fun stuff heading your way FAST : Re: Fun stuff heading your way FAST Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun stuff heading your way FAST
From: Mr
Date: 28 Nov 2013 13:20:01
Message: <web.529788503d745e5d3c7807a10@news.povray.org>
> Hi folks,
>
> can you guess the next major feature for UberPOV?
>
> First image rendered in 8m 33s.
> Second image rendered in 22m 28s.
>
> Still a bit of detail work for interoperation with radiosity and SSLT,
> but I guess I'll do a pre-release tomorrow to see you toy around with it.

Thank you !! This is great! And you really have a good sense of priority to spot
the most wanted features for pov and add them. would it do deformation motion
blur e.g. from a pov sphere animated non uniform scale, or if a mesh2 object's
points moved? will this uberpov branch merge some of its patches quicker into
pov trunk than megapov or will it keep diverging for long?