POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Uberbaubles : Re: Uberbaubles Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:27:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Uberbaubles
From: MichaelJF
Date: 27 Nov 2013 14:30:01
Message: <web.5296472717084cf8b0cc24fc0@news.povray.org>
Sad to see no other comments than the ones by Thomas and me here to this very
beautiful image. But it seems that we've got to much Xmas presents with the new
POV release and UberPOV at the moment and everyone is focusing on them. I for
myself will open the UberPOV-box first at the holidays. (Of course I took a
first glance.) But this is due to RL-issues.

I didn't intended to post my comment twice yesterday, but with the first one I
got a wrong error message from the newsgroups-server that it cannot be posted
due to an "internal error". So I tried again but the original posting was still
delivered.

Best regards,
Michael