POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A CGSphere WIP : Re: A CGSphere WIP Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A CGSphere WIP
From: MichaelJF
Date: 25 Nov 2013 14:35:03
Message: <web.5293a617c7ab86ed4b3192f0@news.povray.org>
> On 25-11-2013 14:09, Fractracer wrote:
> > Thanks, but now I don't know whre to go. Maybe use another light for the back, I
> > try different things.
> >
> For me, this looks finished. I think that any additional light would
> ruin the effect.
>
> Thomas

I second Thomas. The only idea I have is to have more of the smaller (chrome?)
spheres traced at the grid as if they were rolling into the direction of the
cam. Only close to the centre line of the grid. May be you put a single smaller
"fiery" sphere among them. But I wouldn't do much more. The scene is close to
perfect IMO.

Best regards,
Michael