POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CGSphere WIP: NGC 5128 : CGSphere WIP: NGC 5128 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  CGSphere WIP: NGC 5128
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 21 Nov 2013 18:10:00
Message: <web.528e922fd9bf8d1e306548240@news.povray.org>
Still needs a lot of work, but this is what I have so far.

The stars I got from NOMAD don't completely match the stars that I see in
photographs; but I don't want to wait until next spring (northern hemisphere)
for this galaxy to swing into view so I can take a look myself.

I'm also getting hit or miss whether the absorbing media casts shadows.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'centaurus_a.jpg' (78 KB)

Preview of image 'centaurus_a.jpg'