POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ariadne's Garden : Ariadne's Garden Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:13:38 EDT (-0400)
  Ariadne's Garden
From: MichaelJF
Date: 20 Nov 2013 17:55:00
Message: <web.528d3d00ac34ed36a8a8fb540@news.povray.org>
Traditionally I post 1920x1080 wallpaper versions of my TC-RTC entries here. In
this case the total rendering time was about 3 weeks but I had to suspend the
rendering times and again so it took some months for the final wallpaper
version. I know that this image is not really liked by all here than by me but
here it is: Ariadne's Garden.

Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mjf 2013-11-15 ariadnesgarden.jpg' (401 KB)

Preview of image 'mjf 2013-11-15 ariadnesgarden.jpg'
mjf 2013-11-15 ariadnesgarden.jpg