POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad weather in Gancaloon: wip 4 : Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon: wip 4 -- the macros Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:29:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon: wip 4 -- the macros
From: MichaelJF
Date: 30 Oct 2013 15:25:01
Message: <web.52715cb4858ce17fabd6cb150@news.povray.org>
> On 26-10-2013 17:43, MichaelJF wrote:
> > What i meant with the question after a white background is the possibility of an
> > max trace level issue.
>
> After testing: no, as expected.

It was only a desperate idea. With a black (default) background not very likely.
I found another image with strange white areas within a glass-object popping up
as a wallpaper at my screen (I use nearly all IRTC entries which I can render
without to much work as wallpapers) but have not found the code so far. I
suspect some issue with ior here but I'm not sure about it. Unfortunatelly RL
issues are demanding at the moment and I encounter problems with my lightning
appraoch, I have not expected.

Best regards,
Michael