POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad weather in Gancaloon: wip 4 : Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon: wip 4 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:26:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon: wip 4
From: MichaelJF
Date: 25 Oct 2013 14:00:00
Message: <web.526ab08a6d9a4e43dc09955f0@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 24/10/13 17:51, MichaelJF wrote:
> > Hi Thomas,
> >
> > yes the splashes are a bit too bright, but I think you are working on them.
> > Otherwise it renders the mood of very wet weather very well. The birds give a
> > little bit life to the scene. I would add a lone walker close to the brigde and
> > close to safety as well.
> >
> > Fine art so far,
> > Michael
> >

> Surely there is a small figure sheltering in the middle of the gateway.
> Or is that an illusion?
>
> BTW Great work, as usual, Thomas
>
> John
> --
> Protect the Earth
> It was not given to you by your parents
> You hold it in trust for your children

As you mentioned it, I spotted the figure too. Please excuse my low eye sight
here. I'm suffering from a very rare eye disease. Sometimes I see more than
others sometimes less. A change in visus during the day is typical for my
disease (a ceratoconus). So please forgive me, that I overlooked the figure at
the bridge.

Best regards,
Michael