POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sculpture : Re: sculpture Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sculpture
From: s day
Date: 7 Oct 2013 04:35:01
Message: <web.5252711b6a835411b9f02fc70@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> Hi Sean
> I've been twice, the first time you could walk round the garden and
> touch the sculptures. Even walk through them. The last time about 12
> years ago, you could not.

That is a shame, they must have changed this sometime between my visit and your
last, although now I think about it more, I reckon my visit may have been nearer
20 years ago (once you get past last week my memory is terrible).

> With these open sculptures they cry out for a geometric pattern of
> strings across the openings.

Yes, the one this is modelled on doesn't have them though but many do.

Sean