POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : software generated POV scripts : Re: software generated POV scripts Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: software generated POV scripts
From: Andy
Date: 29 Sep 2013 23:40:01
Message: <web.5248f2138f949f554dc349de0@news.povray.org>
Zeger Knaepen <zeg### [at] povplacecom> wrote:
> no no no, you're doing it all wrong.. your first image here shouldn't be
> this interesting and good, it should be a reflective sphere over a badly
> lit checkered plane! ;)

Thanks! :)

I don't know what these other folks are talking about, but, as far as my
software is concerned, POVRay will fit in nicely for a quick-and-dirty raytrace
solution. Will probably take it one step further and use MegaPOV's command-line
application and integrate it seamlessly into the software.

Regardless... I will post more pics as I go.

Thanks for checking it out!