POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where after all it is: df3? : Re: Where after all it is: df3? Server Time
15 May 2024 21:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where after all it is: df3?
From: LanuHum
Date: 28 Sep 2013 09:55:00
Message: <web.5246df558976d0117a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>

> You may not want to go to the Internet link given by Michael, but you
> *will* find there the best POV-Ray scene examples explaining the use of
> df3 files...
>
> Thomas

Excuse, I looked it several times
You have to understand that I am the persistent person if I connect blender and
povray, but,
I don't understand that it is necessary to show for df3 file creation
It is a shame to me, but I can't understand
Therefore, I ask that to me showed a concrete step
You have a blank disk, you write in pov_file density_file df3 "MYDF3FILE.df3"
At you no, this file, disk pure.
What do you do that you had this file?
Make though record of video from the screen, please!
You write:
box {<-1,-1,-1> <1,1,1> interior
                {  media {scattering { 1, <0,0,0> } density {  density_file df3
"MYDF3FILE.df3"
You have clear disk! What do you do that you had this file "MYDF3FILE.df3"?