POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where after all it is: df3? : Where after all it is: df3? Server Time
15 May 2024 13:40:04 EDT (-0400)
  Where after all it is: df3?
From: LanuHum
Date: 28 Sep 2013 02:00:06
Message: <web.52466e9ec23a6d97a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Sorry!
I look for here, I look for in Google...
Bla-bla-bla-df3
Df3-bla-bla-bla
And so on
Don't explain to me that it means
Please, simply tell how to receive the df3 file?
I found: tga2df3 for linux - page not found; sources in C++, Java and very much
empty lines about df3 and anywhere it is real how the mere mortal to receive
this file

In official documentation:

>3.4.7.1.8.1 df3 file format

>Header:
>    The df3 format consists of a 6 byte header of three 16-bit integers with >high
order byte first. These three value
s give the x,y,z size of the data in >pixels (or more appropriately called voxels ).
>Data:
>    The header is followed by x*y*z unsigned integer bytes of data with a >resolution
of 8, 16 or 32 bit. The data are
 written with high order byte first >(big-endian). The resolution of the data is
determined by the size of the >df3-fil
e. That is, if the file is twice (minus header, of course) as long as an >8 bit file
then it is assumed to contain 16 b
it ints and if it is four times as >long 32 bit ints.

It is very useful and is informative but as it helps with use POV-Ray?