POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making a DF3 file from a mesh2 object : Re: Making a DF3 file from a mesh2 object Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making a DF3 file from a mesh2 object
From: MichaelJF
Date: 24 Sep 2013 13:40:01
Message: <web.5241cdbff9bc2dc8b74658c80@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
>    Real ghosts would surely get dispersed quickly by the most gentle breeze.

Most likely that is why most of them haunt covered places only. If someone is
interested, the Wikipedia holds a comprehensive list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reportedly_haunted_locations_in_the_world

Personally I like the last one most. Really good work Thomas! Will we see it
stalking Gancaloon?

Best regards,
Michael