POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making a DF3 file from a mesh2 object : Re: Making a DF3 file from a mesh2 object Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making a DF3 file from a mesh2 object
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 24 Sep 2013 11:55:00
Message: <web.5241b496f9bc2dc86e2438b40@news.povray.org>
> ...or like this.

Hmm, that /is/ kinda creepy.

Reminds me of a dream I had once... I dreamed that when we die, out bodies began
to enlarge slowly, and pretty soon we were big, translucent human shapes -- much
like clouds -- floating in the skies.

I guess that it would be true in one sense, because the electromagnetic energy
that our bodies produce (including the EM energy coming from our brains) expands
outward spherically (more or less). Which star systems are 36 light years away
from us, anyway? My ever-expanding "sphere" has probably reached them by now ;)
(Assuming, of course, that the universe is continuous and my EM field hasn't
encountered problems along the way, not to mention that fact that Sol and its
subjects don't stay put.)

Oh yeah, real ghosts would look different than they appear in the movies, BTW.
Real ghosts would probably show veins, organs, bones, etc. But nobody really
thinks about that, so it's all good :)

Sam