POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Modify imported .obj in POV-Ray : Modify imported .obj in POV-Ray Server Time
14 May 2024 22:57:12 EDT (-0400)
  Modify imported .obj in POV-Ray
From: Newbie
Date: 1 Sep 2013 10:30:01
Message: <web.52234f0835399cf3a2d646340@news.povray.org>
Hi, I'm new to POV-Ray so not good at it.
I managed to import .obj into POV-Ray using PoseRay program but the imported
object are so huge for my scene so I am trying to scale it down. I can't seem to
find out how to scale the object down so it fit in my scene (since there like so
much code in the geom.inc file). I tried to search around but can't seem to find
anything. So could anyone guide me to scale/translate the imported .obj so I
could use for my POV-Ray please?

Thanks