POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aftermath revisited : Re: Aftermath revisited: proof of concept Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aftermath revisited: proof of concept
From: MichaelJF
Date: 27 Aug 2013 12:30:00
Message: <web.521cd3c6cf332d28e1f45e810@news.povray.org>

> I have been thinking along that line too, but I only want to go that way
> if I cannot find a more elegant texture option.
>
> Thomas

I can understand that perfectly. But I had no further ideas than the ones you
seems to have tested already.

But this issue brought me to the idea of having a small predefined scene with
given objects, a given lighting, camera and background (my be a fruit bowl), to
have a kind of (procedural) material-contest within TC-RTC. What do you think
about it?

Best regards,
Michael