POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need a new computer, need advice : Re: Need a new computer, need advice Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need a new computer, need advice
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 24 Aug 2013 01:05:06
Message: <web.52183e35ca2fca50f206134e0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Samuel Benge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > Should I go with a 32 or 64-bit system?
>
> Are you seriously asking that question?

Yes :( I'm behind the times, just a tad :\

> Is there any rational reason why you would want a 32-bit system? What
> possible advantage could there be?

Now that I'm actually thinking about it... there is none. None at all.

> > Windows 7 or 8?
>
> http://rt.com/news/windows-8-nsa-germany-862/

Yeesh! Our government really /is/ paranoid (@_@) Might be because they keep
going against the will of the people -_-

Well thanks for the replies, everyone; hopefully I can put the thing together
within a few months! (Before the parts start to go obsolete :P)

Sam