POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : EoG: Pyroclastic flow : Re: EoG: Pyroclastic flow Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: EoG: Pyroclastic flow
From: MichaelJF
Date: 16 Aug 2013 12:45:02
Message: <web.520e562accdc4741bab83e460@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 16/08/2013 7:12 AM, MichaelJF wrote:
> > One of two final alternatives. This has some obvious flaws especially to the
> > left. In some areas I got more density but in other areas I lost density
> > completely. The other one will come within the evening. Rendering time was more
> > than 4 days, so revisions are not possible.
> >

> It certainly gives the impression of a violent explosion. Well done and
> with just under two days to go before you hit the deadline. Your other
> render will be ready, too.
>
> --
> Regards
>      Stephen

Thank you very much.

Here is the alternative image. With this one you cannot see the flaws (which are
still present). But it looks to less explosive IMO. If you have a suggestion
what to enter into the contest I will consider this.

Best regards,
Michael

(and I revealed the meaning of JF finally;-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '20130812pyroflow_tc.png' (1351 KB)

Preview of image '20130812pyroflow_tc.png'
20130812pyroflow_tc.png