POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : EoG: Pyroclastic flow : Re: EoG: Pyroclastic flow Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: EoG: Pyroclastic flow
From: MichaelJF
Date: 16 Aug 2013 02:15:01
Message: <web.520dc2c8ccdc4741bab83e460@news.povray.org>
One of two final alternatives. This has some obvious flaws especially to the
left. In some areas I got more density but in other areas I lost density
completely. The other one will come within the evening. Rendering time was more
than 4 days, so revisions are not possible.

Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '20130811pyroflow_tc.png' (1502 KB)

Preview of image '20130811pyroflow_tc.png'
20130811pyroflow_tc.png