POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mesh leg bones : Re: Mesh leg bones Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh leg bones
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 12 Aug 2013 21:35:01
Message: <web.52098c53975c0a2f73fc9ebb0@news.povray.org>
Switching the placement of the inverse statement did the trick.
{whew!}
Thanks, sometimes these simple things really tie me up for far longer than they
ought to.

I need to develop a suite of "noobie tools" to help visualize these things
better.
Transparent spheres for blobs, transparent halves of planes, lines from light
locations to point at coordinates, etc.

Then I can turn on "hand-holding mode" while I create my scenes, and then turn
it off for the final render.

Oy.  What would I do without you guys?
Many thanks as always!