POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mesh leg bones : Re: Mesh leg bones Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh leg bones
From: MichaelJF
Date: 8 Aug 2013 17:05:01
Message: <web.52040742975c0a2fbe3217ba0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> Ooo! You worry me. I promised MR a tutorial on how to install the PovRay
> add-on. I've made the video but have still to finish the audio. (It
> should be done soon.) Instead of bubblegum between my teeth it might be
> haggis. ;-) Hoots Mon.)

You really eat this? We have a similiar dish here called "Saumagen" our old
chancellor Helmut Kohl surved every state guest. But I never had the idea to
test it.

While making a video tutorial simply remember that most of the non native
speakers learned Oxford English and not a dialect from Scottland or Texas. And
avoid haste, speak slowly, than it will work.

Best regards,
Michael