POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : EoG: Pyroclastic flow : Re: EoG: Pyroclastic flow Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:30:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: EoG: Pyroclastic flow
From: MichaelJF
Date: 1 Aug 2013 16:25:02
Message: <web.51fac3f2ccdc4741c1615c30@news.povray.org>
So, the eruption is still under work and running on another machine. Here is an
impression of the texturing I will use for the visible parts of the landscape.
Some 500.000 arbaro trees (only the foliage), a sea at the background (where
Canada should be originally, but even the 16.385x16.385 height_field of the
Puget Sound data has its limits). But most parts of the picture will be occupied
by the eruption itself, which will be more prominend as with the first wip. Not
due to changes to the df3-files but only due to changes with the media
parameters. I think I have revealed some of their mysteries by now but certainly
not all.

Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pugetsound_b20130801texture.png' (1174 KB)

Preview of image 'pugetsound_b20130801texture.png'
pugetsound_b20130801texture.png