POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Rendering 20500 POV Files : Re: Rendering 20500 POV Files Server Time
27 Apr 2024 07:42:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering 20500 POV Files
From: Peter
Date: 29 Jul 2013 11:40:02
Message: <web.51f68a5922430c8aaf3d580b0@news.povray.org>
Stephen, (sorry I refereed to you as Alain last post...  misread the post in my
haste earlier!).

Your suggestion works great with these changes:
 Input_File_Name = animate_00000.pov
 Output_File_Name = animate_00000.bmp
 Initial_Frame = 0
 Final_Frame = 999999
 Subset_Start_Frame = 0
 Subset_End_Frame = 20501

However, the output files aren't (for example) animate_00000.bmp its
animate_0000000.bmp... seems to be adding zeros to the front (2 I think a I just
did a test with 10 files... I'm guessing if I set it up for the entire
simulation it will add 5 zeros). Is there someway to have it not add padding
zeros (as they are not needed since the input files are already labelled
accordingly).

Thanks again for your help,

Peter