POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSG Challenge : Re: CSG Challenge Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:31:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG Challenge
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 25 Jul 2013 17:15:02
Message: <web.51f194e13a6d0c04eb1d220f0@news.povray.org>
Cool CSG work, Shay!

For some reason I knew clipka would be the winner (that train he was working on
a while back was a clue).

The attached image shows how far I got yesterday before quitting. Two features
are missing, AFAIK: the lobe tips aren't rounded; the lobe holes are
nonexistent. But at least it's all wrapped up in a (somewhat) tidy macro :)

Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shaycsgchallengeb.png' (381 KB)

Preview of image 'shaycsgchallengeb.png'
shaycsgchallengeb.png