POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : EoG: Pyroclastic flow : Re: EoG: Pyroclastic flow Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:31:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: EoG: Pyroclastic flow
From: s day
Date: 17 Jul 2013 17:00:02
Message: <web.51e704b2ccdc47415bfe13270@news.povray.org>
"MichaelJF" <mi-### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I hesitated a while to give you this image, since it is far away from being
> finished.

This is a great start though, the smoke/flow looks pretty good could maybe be a
bit more dense and more samples added (but I guess this is just a test render so
you would be doing this).

It is a tough one with what to put in, my initial thought was a lake would be
good but tough to fit into that terrain. Maybe some low level clouds, I think
trees may work but you would need a lot of them.

Sean