POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass Jar : Re: Glass Jar Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass Jar
From: s day
Date: 2 Jul 2013 18:45:01
Message: <web.51d3571c6fab5b2dc2d178100@news.povray.org>
James Holsenback <nom### [at] nonecom> wrote:
> Oh and I had opportunity for an unexpected extra test. We had a storm
> roll through and lost power for a few minutes. My 1st response was CRAP
> eight hours down the drain, but the I remembered +C option.

Nice doyley, how exactly do you make such an object? The glass jar looks good as
well of course.

The +C option is IMO one of the most important features in POV, especially with
some of my renders that run for several days. Has saved me smashing my
PC/desk/anything else nearby on many an occasion ;-)

Sean