POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Are there documents for the source code? : Are there documents for the source code? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:09:40 EDT (-0400)
  Are there documents for the source code?
From: Simon
Date: 1 Jul 2013 23:10:00
Message: <web.51d243a492d8f63ce6ccd8f40@news.povray.org>
I've been reading the source code 3.7 beta for almost two weeks...
and it's really hard for me to read because there is nearly no comment to
explain how the code works, so is there any chance that I can get some documents
for the source code?

p.s. I want to use the source code for my own interest, no business profit
related.