POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Medias and interior : Re: Medias and interior Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Medias and interior
From: Fractracer
Date: 29 Jun 2013 06:00:02
Message: <web.51ceaf0e32fa5b8b916440570@news.povray.org>
> On 28-6-2013 12:17, Fractracer wrote:
> > After six months of intensive works i have some 'beautyfull' pictures, blobby
> > humans inspired par F Munoz include files, medias spheres, twisted shape made by
> > math formula. All in a big sphere who give shining at objects.
> >

> The twisted arms are interesting although I would prefer them not to end
> in detached blobs, but rather thinning out and connected.
>
> Be careful about too much reflections. ;-)  I think that the scene would
> be more interesting with much less reflections, especially the ground.
>
> While the scene may hint at different things, I miss a clear story
> behind it. The rather loose elements do not seem to be related to each
> other. Story telling is also part of a good render :-)
>
> Thomas

Here a variation of the same image, without plane reflection.
For the blobby twisted arms, I have some problmes to avoid isolated spheres
because the math formula use sinh - maybe can I use a test for distance between
spheres.
The story: it's a wird world with human and others life forms (spirals), the
spheres on the ground are lights eggs.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'game_media2.jpg' (216 KB)