POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Medias and interior : Re: Medias and interior Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Medias and interior
From: Fractracer
Date: 29 Jun 2013 04:10:00
Message: <web.51ce956032fa5b8b916440570@news.povray.org>
> On 28-6-2013 12:17, Fractracer wrote:
> > After six months of intensive works i have some 'beautyfull' pictures, blobby
> > humans inspired par F Munoz include files, medias spheres, twisted shape made by
> > math formula. All in a big sphere who give shining at objects.
> >

> The twisted arms are interesting although I would prefer them not to end
> in detached blobs, but rather thinning out and connected.
>
> Be careful about too much reflections. ;-)  I think that the scene would
> be more interesting with much less reflections, especially the ground.
>
> While the scene may hint at different things, I miss a clear story
> behind it. The rather loose elements do not seem to be related to each
> other. Story telling is also part of a good render :-)
>
> Thomas

It's hard to end the twisted arms without detached blobs, because the shape is
made by maths formulas with sinh - maybe can I use a test to see the distance
between two points, but this is a big code...

I made a new version with less reflections on the plane.

The scene story! It's a weird world, human forms and spirals life with lightning
eggs, just a dream, not a real vision. No dialogs between the two forms of life
(human and spirals), and the back is a strange wall like sands.