POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Parse warning on refraction : Re: Parse warning on refraction Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:10:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parse warning on refraction
From: gharryh
Date: 19 Jun 2013 12:45:01
Message: <web.51c1df4d201eece9520168c30@news.povray.org>
> Which makes me guess - like Jim - that the problem resides within the
> TextLabel.inc file itself. Gharryh, I suppose you include this file into
> your main scene? In any case, examine the code around line 23 in the
> include file. Big chance that the missing } is found there. If not,
> experiment by adding  } successively at the end of each material block
> and render, starting with the end of the file and gradually shift it
> higher if the render works well. As soon as the render fails, you have
> found the area to examine closely. I often do it that way when in
> serious doubt.
>
> Succes!
>
> Thomas
Solved the problem by removing all the old textures from the origional file and
creating a new one and that solved the problem. This is the content of that
file:
[code]
//    POV-Ray version 3.7 Include File
//    File: MyMaterials.inc
//    Last updated: June 2013

#ifndef(MyMaterials_Temp)

#declare MyMaterials_Temp = version;
#version 3.5;

#ifndef(__colors_inc)
#include "colors.inc"
#end

#declare MyRedLed = material {
    texture {
        pigment {Red filter .6}
        finish {
            specular .7
            roughness .02
        }
    }
    interior{ior 1.5}
}

#declare MyGreenLed = material {
    texture {
        pigment {Green filter .6}
        finish {
            specular .7
            roughness .02
        }
    }
    interior{ior 1.5}
}

#declare MyAcrylic = material {
    texture {
        pigment {Green filter .9}
        finish {
            specular 1
            roughness .005
            reflection .1
            ambient 0
            diffuse 0
        }
    }
    interior{ior 1.4}
}

#declare MyRedClearPlastic = material {
    texture {
        pigment {Red filter .8}
        finish {
            specular 1
            roughness .001
            reflection .1
        }
    }
    interior{ior 1.4}
}

#declare MyGreenClearPlastic = material {
    texture {
        pigment {Green filter .8}
        finish {
            specular 1