POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : basaltic columns : Re: basaltic columns Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:30:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: basaltic columns
From: s day
Date: 17 Jun 2013 15:05:01
Message: <web.51bf5d43e9c4aeffe52a27db0@news.povray.org>
"Nekar Xenos" <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 01:33:06 +0200, Sean Day <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote:
>
> mediasky.pov in scenes/advanced could be a good start.
> --
> -Nekar Xenos-

Thanks for the hint, that is an intersting scene. I have managed to get a sky I
like from running lots of fairly slow test renders, the problem now is that when
I add it to my scene and try to render with focal blur/radiosity etc it is so
slow. Think I will have to be very patient with this one.. At least there is
still plenty of time to the competition deadline.

Sean