POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Minor adjustments : Re: Minor adjustments Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minor adjustments
From: s day
Date: 13 Jun 2013 01:45:07
Message: <web.51b95c0b935556bce52a27db0@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:

> This is really looking fantastic Sean! And I was planning to do a Giant's
> Causeway, oh well... back to the drawing board.
>
> -Rob

Thanks, I see no problem with 2 people submitting images on the same subject
especially if you have already started work on the scene. I think with topics
like the current one there is a lot of chance that 2 or more entrants will have
similar ideas.

Either way, I am looking forward to seeing your entry, your images are always
top notch.

Sean