POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Minor adjustments : Minor adjustments Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Minor adjustments
From: s day
Date: 11 Jun 2013 18:20:02
Message: <web.51b7a1ae5164f2b2e52a27db0@news.povray.org>
Still not a finished image but thought I would post this as I am pleased with
the progress. I have modified the rock texture (added a wet look near the bottom
of the rocks to the left and tweaked the texture a bit). Also added a rougher
looking sea. Knowing me I will modify it and ruin it so figured best to post
this one so I have a backup of the image ;-)

Sean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'giants_new_shape_new_water.jpg' (642 KB)

Preview of image 'giants_new_shape_new_water.jpg'
giants_new_shape_new_water.jpg