POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elements of Geology 3: final : Re: Elements of Geology 3: final Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elements of Geology 3: final
From: s day
Date: 11 Jun 2013 18:15:01
Message: <web.51b7a0c8fd3ab74de52a27db0@news.povray.org>

> What do you think?

I think it is great, I cannot really suggest anything to improve it.

I like the fact I can make out something behind the tree to the left, looks like
a rock or crevice but I cannot see exactly what it is which I think it is a good
thing to have in an image, it keeps your mind wondering and makes you look in
more detail at the image. Although with this one I had the 'dis'advantage of
looking back at the original to see what it was ;-).

Sean