POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Cyrillics! How to use? : Re: Cyrillics! How to use? Server Time
7 Jun 2024 21:44:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cyrillics! How to use?
From: LanuHum
Date: 10 Jun 2013 10:40:01
Message: <web.51b5e4ba37292b41113a021b0@news.povray.org>

> As with most programming languages, I think this is not possible.
> Syntactic identifiers are usually restricted to underscore, digits,
> and the letters A-Z or a-z.
>
> For use in text strings (e.g. to render kyrillic text {} object)
> you can set the "charset" option to "utf8". You might even use this
> to store objects in a "dictionary" based on an array of objects and
> an array of (kyrillic) names, but that is not too convenient either.

Now only Povray doesn't support headings in Unicode
Blender is written on С supports
AOI is written on Java supports
Qt on C++  supports
Python supports
Who doesn't support? Borland and Walgrind? Is on whom to equal, aga :)
Very bad!
Now still the shifrator-decoder should be glued in the exporter from Blender in
Povray. :(
Oh!