POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sky simulation : Re: Sky simulation Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:29:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sky simulation
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 7 Jun 2013 11:05:01
Message: <web.51b1f5b959bb636148146bbd0@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> I've created a macro called SkySim

It looks great; I'll have to try it out soon.

> fog, however I've patched my version of POV so that the fog colour
> matches the sky_sphere and is not a constant colour.

Ah, I wish POV-Ray supported that kind of fog! My POV-SDL hack is just too
inflexible to work with things like media clouds. Will you be posting the patch
someday? (In fact, why aren't coders posting more patches? Is everyone waiting
till 3.7 Final or something?)

Sam