POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elements of Geology 3 : Re: Elements of Geology 3 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elements of Geology 3
From: s day
Date: 2 Jun 2013 19:50:00
Message: <web.51abda107efef09c1027a5320@news.povray.org>
> This one is about Deep Time, i.e. the ages needed for sedimentation -
> uplift - erosion.
>
> The Victorian gentleman, obviously is Charles Lyell.
>
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Nice composition on this one, for me the grass in the foreground would be better
if real grass (I am guessing it is just a texture currently?)

Also, I think the grass in the distance is too bright/green.

I assume the fog is media? If not I would be interested to see your settings as
I never have much luck at getting a good turbulent ground fog using the fog
statement.

Sean