POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Hammond L100 organ animation discussion : Hammond L100 organ animation discussion Server Time
27 Apr 2024 20:52:20 EDT (-0400)
  Hammond L100 organ animation discussion
From: TreeLimb Jim
Date: 27 May 2013 17:10:01
Message: <web.51a3cacc6ec6cc51a585941a0@news.povray.org>
I spent a couple of months working on this and several hours, including sample
and example code.

I am almost certain the html document would be wasted just pasting in here, so
its used as an attachment. Hope there's something for you in the community can
learn from.

You can find the animation here:
(unfortunately you'll have to peek around the ads, since I used some great music
on the soundtrack)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kbH4wsp5XA

I could be out on a limb,
Treelimb Jim