POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass balls, via bullet physics : Re: Glass balls, via bullet physics Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:27:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass balls, via bullet physics
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 27 May 2013 15:05:00
Message: <web.51a3ad95628c53be44b5561b0@news.povray.org>
"Samuel Benge" <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Looks good, even without dispersion ;) You going to try mixing them up in a
> single container? :D

Hm, could do, but my ubuntu machine's on hiatus suddenly - it occurred to me
that I accidentally installed the 32-bit OS on a 64-bit machine, so I should
probably reinstall before I become too entrenched. I was going to move on to
chimney-felling next, but I might come back to the balls later :)

> It would be great if POV-Ray got a render engine overhaul sometime.
[snip wishlist]

I'd not thought about it that much... it would be nice if there was more control
over dispersion.

Bill