POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : moss : Re: moss Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:30:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moss
From: s day
Date: 24 May 2013 05:30:01
Message: <web.519f32018856ea2f3449e5060@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <non### [at] nonecom> wrote:
> Another that might make an interesting "Elements of Geology" tc-rtc entry.
> There are so many elements in dead rock that are absolutely necessary for
> life.
>
>  -Shay

That thought had occurred to me, especially as when moss grows on rock it eats
away at the rock therefore adjusting the geology in it's own minor way..

However, I did start working on this image about 5 years ago so way before the
tc-rtc round was announced ;-)

I am working on another image and if it turns out as intended will enter this
into the tc-rtc. Not going so well at the moment though so I will probably end
up submitting this one.

Sean