POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media scattering and photons doesn't work! : Re: Media scattering and photons doesn't work! Server Time
8 Jun 2024 07:03:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media scattering and photons doesn't work!
From: LanuHum
Date: 15 May 2013 15:15:00
Message: <web.5193dde3f0c558ea7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot for dialog continuation
My first task to set export of parameters.
For this purpose it is necessary for me that everything was correctly assigned
Povray has very difficult logic
I didn't assume that examples in documentation - riddles
I considered that the example will show that shall be.
Your information is useful to me for further study
While it is important for Python:
[code]
if obj.use_media_scattering:
    file.write("photons { pass_through }")